Re: Pack-ratting

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 15:53:24 PDT

    I'm a terrific pack-rat...I save everything too....good thing I'm not
    married to one...we'd have no place to "live"....hee hee

    On Friday morning, I quickly had to find something on my "desk" that was in
    one of the hummocks...and I forgot which hummock it was in...and now I have
    NO hummocks...everything is all spread out.

    Now, tomorrow morning, I've got to straighten up all my hummocks before I
    can begin classes...tomorrow's the last day for classes for me...Tuesday I'm
    going on a field trip and taking 4 students...leaving the rest of them with
    a, joy...and then exams begin....but I'm going to miss every one
    of my students. They've been so much fun this first year at high
    school...that is after YEARS at middle school. Can't believe I waited so
    long to change over....

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501