Anna and the PRincipal

From: Alasann1
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 15:33:26 PDT

    Anna- I have the best.
    My principal goes to the PTA board meetings and bats for me. She begs for
    money to support my program-which is an Artist in Residence Program.
    She makes sure that I have materials to work with. She also makes me
    accountable to those that fund me.
    She makes sure I am shared with a reasonable number of students. Our school
    is too crowded and will be for one more year until a new school is completed.
    Thus, I have lost the art room. She makes that as bearable as possible by
    giving me time between classes to get from one place to another and maybe
    even use the potty in between if I have to.
    Simple pleasures that go a long way. Her name is Mary Evans and she is at
    Cumberland Trace Elementary and we have worked together for 5 years. This is
    in Bowling Green Ky.

    ---