Re: Pack-ratting

From: L. P. Skeen (
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 15:31:55 PDT

    OMG I love this thread. I am not teaching art at the moment, but still am a
    packrat. Unfortunately, my partner is NOT a packrat, or rather, what she
    views as "pack-rattable" and what I view as "pack-rattable" are entirely

    I make hummocks all over the place. If you say to me, "Where is the lesson
    plan that Sandra sent you?", I can tell you which hummock it's in.
    Eventually the hummocks get on my nerves and I "de-hum" - which usually ends
    up with about 25% of the hummock in the recycle bin, then the rest is packed

    Our closets are full. The office is full. The garage, AKA my studio, is
    full. The storage room is full. My partner is threatening to throw it all