FOr Terri the pppppackrat

From: Alasann1
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 15:29:09 PDT

    I have used the phone wire for several years. The color element as well as
    the flexibility it provides fro young hands is great. You can't beat the
    price either. So cool to hear of someone recycling like me with this really
    great material. Thanks for sharing.
    Alice Noel
    Artist in Resident, Kentucky Arts Council