Re: RE: art show incident

From: Alasann1
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 15:13:36 PDT

    If you let that lady take things from your desk, she is reinforced for
    stealing. Yes, stealing. She knew it was a teacher's desk- kids desk's don't
    look like that. But it would have been wrong to take it from any desk for
    that matter. I feel dismayed that an adult has been given the impression that
    it is OK just because they are an older adult.
    Perhaps suggesting where these things have been purchased and asking for them
    back would have been easier.
    Perhaps pointing out that you didn't have enough for everyone to take them.
    Many kids were looking at you to be a leader then.

    ---