From: KHeifetz
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 14:58:42 PDT

    After a lengthy discussion with some of my colleagues over what they thought
    made principals supportive of their art programs .......we decided it was how
    they interacted with the art teacher and the students by giving them
    encouragement and any of you agree with
    does your principal support your art program? anna