Re: Rainsticks

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 13:30:04 PDT

    In a message dated 5/21/00 12:12:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
    vranck writes:

    << what else they told you to use for the thorns, >>

    For the younger kids I poked holes in the sides with a pottery needle and
    then
    they stuck toothpicks into the holes. Sometimes they had to cover their
    thumb with a paper towel so that the toothpick wouldn;t hurt their skin.
    Then pour in rice before capping it off. Roberta

    ---