Re: Rainsticks

From: The Austin's (whest177)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 13:19:56 PDT

    I have always done them with paper towel rolls, with the "cool" tubes such
    as wrapping paper rolls, heavy, etc. being optional for those who had them.
    That way, if the student really wants to do theirs differently the option is
    there, but I don't have to deal with coming up with supplies. I must say I'm
    excited about trying them with clay next year. Cool idea! How many little
    "peg things" do they attach inside?

    Michal

    > Thanks for the great idea. Just am not sure how I can get 60+ of
    those
    > heavy tubes by June 26th. Is it worth doing using paper towel rolls?

    ---