Gelato lovers...

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 12:05:19 PDT

    To those of you fondly remembering real gelato,
    if you are ever in western PA, in a little town called
    Kittanning(ki-tan'-ing) there's a new icecream parlor called the Mulberry
    St. Creamery. They make heavenly gelato as well as other frozen goodies! The
    family is from Italy, so I am assuming they know what they are doing!:)
    Christy