Re: Egg dying Kits

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 10:34:00 PDT

    Gail1611 wrote:

    > I have found a neat way to dye eggs. You put down a piece of clear plastic
    > scaran wrap. On top of that, you cut up pieces of tissue paper (that bleeds
    > well), spray a little water on tissue ,add egg to center and then pick up
    > plastic wrap plus tissue and curl around egg so it's cover by tissue and then
    > plastic(to keep hands clean). Hold that way for 30 seconds or more, open,
    > peel away tissue and leave to dry in egg carton. Looks like a tie dye egg.
    > Kids love it!!! Gail
    Gail I did this last year, having done it successfully for years-
    but when we pulled off the tissue to our surprise there was nothing.
    Walah- we had non bleeding tissue- AAAAHHHH!
    Make sure you use the (bloody)bleeding kind. I had mixed some of my
    old tissue in with the new, my director thought improved tissue.
    Sandra

    astroboy

    ---