Re: Pack-ratting

From: NMoore9017
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 09:15:15 PDT

    Pat,
        Yes, yes, yes!! I too cannot bear to part with anything. There are
    things in my storage room at school that I'm sure go back 20-25 years. Yet,
    I say to myself, if I throw it out - the day might come when I would surely
    be sorry that I got rid of it. And I do prove myself right occasionally when
    I finally use something that has been stored for years. I never say no to
    freebies from the principal, PTO, etc. And my desk is piled high with
    hummocks. I think the desk calendar is still on March. The last time I
    changed it was from December to March.

    Nina

    ---