Re: Egg dying Kits

From: Gail1611
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 09:01:23 PDT

    I have found a neat way to dye eggs. You put down a piece of clear plastic
    scaran wrap. On top of that, you cut up pieces of tissue paper (that bleeds
    well), spray a little water on tissue ,add egg to center and then pick up
    plastic wrap plus tissue and curl around egg so it's cover by tissue and then
    plastic(to keep hands clean). Hold that way for 30 seconds or more, open,
    peel away tissue and leave to dry in egg carton. Looks like a tie dye egg.
    Kids love it!!! Gail

    ---