anagrams for fun

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 07:24:00 PDT

    Non art fun for summer break sent to me by a friend: Roberta

    The following anagrams are exceptionally clever. Someone out there either
    has way too much time or is deadly at scrabble.

    Dormitory = Dirty Room

    Desperation = A Rope End's It

    Slot Machines = Cash Lost In 'em

    Mother-in-law = Woman Hitler

    Snooze Alarms = Alas! No More Zs

    Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one

    Contradiction = Accord not in it

    This one's truly amazing -----

    "To be or not to be; That is the question, whether 'tis nobler in the mind
    to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"

    ....and the anagram:

    In one of the Bard's best thought of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet,
    queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten.

    ---