printing press

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 07:07:31 PDT

    We need to purchase a printing press, but it's been AGES since I've used
    one.

    Can only spend less than $500.

    What do you suggest would be the easiest for us to use? Would like to be
    able to print at least 10 to 12 inches wide.

    Also...what other equipment would I need to purchase to go with this?

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    croberts