Re: taking a book from an office.......

From: Lori Graham (graham24)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 01:40:28 PDT

    Nope! Not without asking to come into my space. It was unacceptable, no
    matter how "flattered" you think it might appear. Would you be
    flattered if she walked into your home and took something?

    When does the accountability for rude behavior become acceptable? It
    seems the boundaries are becoming less clear to some students because no
    one has taught them about respect for another's privacy, space, or
    belongings.