two cents about dress code.

From: Pablo90512
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 22:03:46 PDT

    Our principal requires us to wear hose or socks at all times. THis is a real
    drag.
    Concerning what's professional...I always dress more professionally when I
    have to go to a meeting or know I will be with parents. I used to not
    bother, but I have found they take me more seriously and actually give me
    fewer complaints about their childs education. Even when I have given
    workshops to other art teachers....they tend to listen better when I am more
    taylored up and comments tend be even more postitive. THere is something
    about dress whether I like it or not. So I plan my dress according to my
    schedule.
    Laurie

    ---