Re: Lichenstein packets in the mail!

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 19:50:17 PDT

    In a message dated 5/18/00 12:09:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
    jeannie_sandoval writes:

    << jeannie_sandoval (Jeannie Sandoval) >>

    Jeannie - I received the Lichtenstein mailing - that is impressive - you are
    quite thorough. I will send the money anyway - you went to so much trouble -
    treat
    yourself to a cappucino or something fun. Thanks Roberta

    ---