Re: old woman with a handful of stickers.......

From: skygeoff
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 19:45:23 PDT

    Dear Bunki,
    Thank you for your kind reply. I did consider that she may have been mentally
    impaired. I think I handled the situation as well as I could, considering that it
    occurred at the height of the art show with hundreds of people in the room. I
    appreciate all your comments to the list and hope we get to meet at the NAE
    convention in NY next year. Are you going?