RE: foreign travel

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 17:14:24 PDT

    > One important phrase to learn is "Where is", or "take me to the American
    > Embassy".

    The two other phrases I made a point of learning, and others may not have
    mentioned these because they are already understood, are "please" and "thank
    you". These two will get you great mileage.

    Of course, the other necessity in ANY country is, "Where is the restroom?!"
    The more body language you can give this one, the quicker you'll get an
    answer!

    Larry

    ---