Re: dress code

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 15:30:30 PDT

    I ignored the supervisor and wore my usual clothes, actually dressing
    better than 95% of the teachers at the school. I was still comfortable,
    able to move around the room, on the floor, etc. and never had to go to
    the dry cleaners! All this and I got an A from the supervisor anyway!

    Sandra in AL

    Alasann1 wrote:

    > If Jeans becomes an issue, I would prefer not to be labeled as uncooperative.
    > I wear an apron and slacks most of the time. I crawl on the floor, etc. I do
    > it all. I do not buy expensive clothes to work in. I am fairly comfortable
    > with letting people look somewhere else besides my wardrobe to decide my
    > value.
    > TH. snooty ones are never satisfied and I kick on jeans if I have to work
    > late.
    > I hate dressing up to work.

    ---