RE: More Italy stuff

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 15:24:40 PDT

    The good news is that the museum is probably going to start a "carry your
    own bags" series of trips for the backpack and youth hostel crowd. A
    professor at the university already offers a fancy hotel tour. If we do it,
    the educator and I will have our expenses paid to go. We may do a similar
    tour for parents with elementary age children. So I get to go back and have
    a good time seeing what I want to see.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator