Re: More Italy stuff

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 15:21:39 PDT

    Kimberly,

    Thanks for that story. I will keep that one to remember when I need, if
    I ever need to choose chaperones. How awful your trip was spoiled by
    mindless tourist. I like the saying don't be a tourist, be a traveller
    looking for adventures. Get to know the people and the life. Accept them
    for what they are and you will enjoy the trip so much more!

    Sandra in AL

    Kimberly Herbert wrote:

    > I would like to give you a student's viewpoint. In high school I went to
    > Greece one year and Scotland and England another with the dance team. If you
    > can, interview any potential chaperones and make sure they aren't likely to
    > teach your students the exact opposite of what you want them to learn by
    > traveling.

    ---