Re: foreign travel

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 14:56:26 PDT

    One important phrase to learn is "Where is", or "take me to the American
    Embassy". If a student gets separated or in trouble of any sort this is
    what the Ambassador does for American tourists help. After all we have
    paid our taxes for them to be our aid.

    I agree with the passports on the teacher rather than each student. And
    keeping them in alphabetical order is not a bad idea. Anything to get
    through customs fast!

    Sandra in AL

    ---