Re: Things we can/not do

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 09:39:34 PDT

    Hey Gelato,

            You made my ears blush,left and right ! :-)

    One good thing I have learned in my mid seasoned fifties is to swim the
    Butterfly stroke. It took a year and a half of persistence from the first
    Y class to where I no longer look like a sinking drunken dolphin. Now I can
    do 2 25 yd laps with 30 second rest at end of lap. I can also press up 600
    # on the leg press. How is that for someone who got into the Cleveland Rock
    and Roll Hall of Fame Museum on a Senior Discount?

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    |Hey Ann
    |I'm yours!Have LITTLE hands!
    |Just wishing!
    |Gelato
    Ann Heineman wrote:
    How about teaching the lefties how to throw on a wheel?

    Ann Heineman.....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School....Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050 ... Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522

    ---