Re: reposted for Ann Heinman

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 08:54:56 PDT

    Thank you, Diane, it came through just fine this time! Your ideas are
    great! Thank you for sharing your experiences.

                    Ann Heineman Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

            Please let me know if you can read this easily. Diane

    I would base everything with art and then pull other disciplines in more.
    |1. Pure art as expression - let them have some time and materials to tell
    |you about themselves
    |2. art and the environment - ecology and recycling! Maybe paper making and

    Ann Heineman.....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School....Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050 ... Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522

    ---