Re: art show incident

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 12:25:27 PDT

    >I said, "Excuse me, did someone tell you you could have those?" She just
    >looked at me. Another woman who may have been her daughter (about 40 years
    >old) said, "She thought she could have them." I said, "Well ...
    >
    >Sky
    I find that guilt will usually work on offenders such as her..."Well, those
    stickers are used to reward my excellent students. They REALLY look forward
    to recieving them. I hope you don't mind, but they really are for the
    kids..."
    And isn't it amazing that a grown adult would do something like that?
    Christy