Re: art show incident

From: Artemis420
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 12:19:48 PDT

    In a message dated 5/20/00 11:15:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    kimberly writes:

    << My student's art show was on Thursday night. It was wonderful. Eight
     children demonstrated printmaking. They hung their finished prints on a
     clothesline which was hung above the table where they were working. Five
     girls helped the visitors make "Thumbprint Thingys". They mounted them on
     colored paper and everyone got to take home a miniature piece of artwork.
     This was a big hit. >>
    This sounds great...Have you a set up plan for it that you are willing to
    share?
    Hopefully...Artie

    ---