Re: dress code

From: Alasann1
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 12:19:13 PDT

    If Jeans becomes an issue, I would prefer not to be labeled as uncooperative.
    I wear an apron and slacks most of the time. I crawl on the floor, etc. I do
    it all. I do not buy expensive clothes to work in. I am fairly comfortable
    with letting people look somewhere else besides my wardrobe to decide my
    value.
    TH. snooty ones are never satisfied and I kick on jeans if I have to work
    late.
    I hate dressing up to work.

    ---