RE: Ethics

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 13:00:26 PDT

    > I will attach the Word format of our brochure, revised to reflect this new
    > service, to another email to the list. I hope this won't burden anyone's
    > system.

    It looks as if neither list will let me do this. One removes non-text
    portions (attached files) and the other says it's too many k.

    So, if you would like me to e-mail, or snail mail, a copy of our brochure,
    just let me know and I'll send the one to you off list and/or the other to
    your snail address.

    Larry

    ---