RE: art show incident

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 11:12:15 PDT

    Could the woman have been suffering from Alzheimer's disease or some other
    condition that impairs judgment? Your description reminds me of my Great
    Aunt, she would pick up things (especially colorful and shiny) and keep them
    thinking they were hers. Trying to get them back caused a huge scene. If you
    waited she would put them down and forget about them, then you could give
    them back.
    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator