Re: foreign travel

From: Charlotte Griswold (griswald)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 07:57:14 PDT

    The Romany have been one of the most discriminated aginst ethnic groups
    in Europe, and I don't think it is a good lesson for our American
    students to be taught that all threats to property or beggars are
    "gypsies". They are currently being murdered and actively discriminated
    against in the Czech Republic, and Slovakia...it is an on-going problem.
    Off my chest on a beautiful Saturday am in California, FINALLY!

    --
    Charlotte Griswold
    OakHill Middle School

    ---