Re: dress code

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 07:59:26 PDT

    In a message dated 5/19/00 10:39:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
    claygoddess31 writes:

    << Do you
     think that's a very professional way to dress?" >>

    Yet the teachers with good legs can get away with the shorter than short
    skirts in
    our school but sometimes jeans and an art shirt on the art teacher isn't
    considered
    professional!!! Geeeeze " we don;t get no respect" Roberta

    ---