Re: courses to learn about teaching art.....

From: Tom Johnsen (koordt)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 06:39:13 PDT

    Dear Toodles:

    I totally agree. This is a great learning experience which happens for free every
    morning for me.
    I am at the school a full day every day but I get paid for half a day--three
    classes and Kindergarten art class on Fridays. I do three times as much volunteer
    work as most other teachers and all because I love working with kids as an art
    teacher. The NAEA is too costly for me because I'm also buying materials. What's
    the state's art teacher organization and how can I contact it?

    ---