Re: art show incident

From: Batmom44
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 06:30:51 PDT

    In a message dated 5/20/00 9:21:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, occti
    writes:

    << This may seem a trivial event and trivial concerns, but Ethical Reasoning
    is
     certainly something which is lacking both in the formal educational field as
     well as, and of course more importantly, at the family and social level.

     Larry >>

    I have to agree with this. I don't know if I would have handled it any
    differently because should it elevate to the level of an administrator being
    involved, I am going to be the loser. But that in itself is a very sad
    indicator, is it not?
    Reatha

    ---