Re: Lesson Plans

From: dj (djash)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 16:57:43 PDT

    Andrea Dunmire wrote:

    > I would be greatly interested in viewing one of your lesson plan templates.
    > Would Artie or Donna mind sharing? Thanks!

    Andrea,
    I don't mind sharing at all!!! But my template is very specific to my school
    requirements. Our plan books are gold to the administration. We have been given
    a very distinctive way of setting up our books and using that basic format is a
    must not an option. I created a template in the computer and just cut and paste
    all my lessons into it, otherwise it literally takes HOURS to write it out. If
    you are interested still, I will try to send it to you. Let me know. BTW, did I
    mention I despise plan books???? *L* - not!!! :-)
    Donna

    ---