pacific island art

From: dj (djash)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 16:43:42 PDT

    let me know if people are interested in bringing in some pacific islands

    stuff to satisfy their multicultural experience quotas, and bone up on
    their geography.

    Laurel,
    This sounds great. I teach cultural art classes and would be very
    interested. A web page sounds like a good idea if it works for others
    too. BUT what works best for you???? Thanks for the offer.
    Donna

    ---