Lettering in Art

From: The Austin's (whest177)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 15:24:41 PDT

    First, I want to thank all of you for all the moral support you've given me during this school year. I always feel better after "talking" to all of you, even if all I do is read the masses of letters. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in finding humor in things such as hummocks, or carrying toilet seats as bathroom passes (not that I'd do it, but it does bring a smile thinking about it!)

    Do any of you work in districts that letter students in art, much like lettering in music, band, sports, drama, etc.? If so, what are the student requirements for lettering? I would like to letter my students (especially those who compete in art shows), but I'm not sure if this is new territory for the art world, or if it is common in other districts.

    Michal
    The key to happiness is having dreams;
         The key to success is making them come true.

    ---