Re: Pack-ratting

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 15:01:30 PDT

    My bit of rat packing is copper electrical wire. You never know when a
    sculpture may call for something like that! I may use it in my stain
    glass projects as well. Of course I have saved all the ones that
    everyone has listed (except the tuna fish cans, may have to start that
    one!). Anything scrap is worth saving!

    Sandra in AL

    ---