Re: lesson plan page and web server problems

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 14:24:15 PDT

    Rdunkelart wrote:
    Roberta, We have AT&T cable and have been pleased for the most part.
    Most of our problems have been service related. Our house was struck by
    lightening last summer. One of the many things that was out was the
    cable modem. The kept coming back and never looked at the one thing my
    husband insisted on them checking - the network card. Yes, after 3 weeks
    the computer was fine, so was the modem, but the network card was fried!
    Sandra in AL

    > In a message dated 5/18/00 6:45:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    > lpskeen@living-tree.net writes:
    >
    > << http://www.lessonplanspage.com/ >>
    >
    > Couldn't pull this up this morning. I have AOL and so often it won;t pull up
    > the
    > web addresses given on this list. Am
    > thinking about AT&T through cable - anyone have this? Thanks Roberta

    ---