Raku Kiln Building Video

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen.ok.us)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 10:42:49 PDT

    This is the web site of Canadian potter Gordon Hutchens whose wonderful
    video "Beginning Raku" goes through the entire process step by step,
    including building the kiln from a drum and weed burner. The video comes
    with a sheet of kiln building specs and even the simple glaze recipies he
    uses. "Tara Productions" is who makes the video and ordering information for
    the entire series is available on this site. (but I can't help bragging that
    I got mine for a dollar from the library book sale)

    http://mars.ark.com/~hutchens/index.html

    Betty

    ---