Re: Slap Painting book

From: maryannkohl (maryann)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 10:05:39 PDT

    I don't feel I should "sell" on the listserv. I will contact you
    privately.
    MaryAnn
    www.brightring.com
    maryann

    >This sounds great so where do we purchase this wonderful book. Directly
    >from
    >you
    >or where. thanks Roberta

    maryann
    http://www.brightring.com

    "So many things have made living and learning easier. But the real things
    haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the
    most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful
    and have courage when things go wrong"...Laura Ingalls Wilder

    ---