Re: Slap Painting book

From: maryannkohl (maryann)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 10:05:39 PDT

    I don't feel I should "sell" on the listserv. I will contact you

    >This sounds great so where do we purchase this wonderful book. Directly
    >or where. thanks Roberta

    "So many things have made living and learning easier. But the real things
    haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the
    most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful
    and have courage when things go wrong"...Laura Ingalls Wilder