The artist on the playground

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen.ok.us)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 08:17:47 PDT

    I think giving this boy individual drawing assignments and letting him know
    he is special in that way might work wonders. But if he has such frustration
    that he's fighting, I wish there was a way for him to work in clay. I guess
    there isn't but something more active and physical than drawing might be
    great. Suggest some artist biographies to read over the summer?
    Buying one of his drawings might mean a lot to him too.
    He's lucky you're there.
    Betty

    ---