art glass

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen.ok.us)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 08:02:08 PDT

    Yes, I'm also the one who submitted the art glass site! (hard to keep track
    with so many good threads going)

    My question was really more about the plate glass. I was assuming the plate
    glass was, say, from the local glass store, so not tested for fusing. Is it
    just sheer luck that it's compatible with the frit?

    (I think my students will love the coarse turquoise frit - it will look so
    much like nuggets of turquoise stone. )

    Betty

    ---