Re: Artsednet contact lfrom Paris?

From: Lori Graham (graham24)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 07:21:41 PDT

    Marsha,
    No, no! Please take up my time. As a "Lurker," I cherish these tid
    bits of travel advice and save the mail in my "Dreams" folder. Next
    year, when I travel to Paris I will have vicariously experienced your
    holidays. I want to know about Giverny, Versailles, and the charm of
    Paris. So much the better for all of us if we can't go now.

    Oh, and speaking of the chair design thread....did you know that the
    French invented a chair called a "Voyeuse?" Used as a chair to be
    placed at a game table, so that the gentleman's companion could
    comfortably lean over the card player. Artsnetters might called it a
    "Lurker."

    Enjoy,