Re: Public Art

From: Olejarz2
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 05:21:37 PDT

    Hi,

    I have done a Public Art project for NJ Transit that will be installed in Jersey City at a new light rail station.

    I got the commission a few years ago. I teach in northern NJ and the call for proposals asked for public art projects that had community involvement. My proposal was to work with students from Jersey City schools. When I got the commission I arranged things with the art supervisor of JC public schools and worked with JC students on the project.

    You can see it on line at

    www.olejarz.com/art/rail

    Harold Olejarz

    ---