Re: Art and Craft club ideas please!!!

From: Soosrogers
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 04:56:13 PDT

    Dear Margaret,

    As a Sales Manager at a Ceramic Manufacturing Company with a distributor in
    England, (Stoke-On-Trent), I could help you with a ceramics type class or 2
    hour projects. The sticky point is that you would need a kiln. Do you think
    you could get the funds for this equipment. If so, please let me know and I
    could refer you to one of our teachers.

    I wish you well in your project.

    Sincerely,
    Susan