Re: lesson plan page and web server problems

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 04:29:29 PDT

    In a message dated 5/18/00 6:45:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    lpskeen@living-tree.net writes:

    << http://www.lessonplanspage.com/ >>

    Couldn't pull this up this morning. I have AOL and so often it won;t pull up
    the
    web addresses given on this list. Anyone else have problems with AOL? I want
    to change but have heard horror stories about what they take off and what they
    leave on your computer that causes more glitches than you had before. Am
    thinking about AT&T through cable - anyone have this? Thanks Roberta

    ---