Artsednet contact lfrom Paris?

From: MarshArt
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 04:22:57 PDT

    My husband and I will be taking extra travel days, to tour Paris...Giverny,
    Louve and the like. We want to know if there are any Artsednet art teachers
    that ive in Paris? Want to ask a few questions. Please email me at
    MarshArt so we don't take up the time of the rest of these folks.

    Thank you a bunch.

    Marsha

    ---