Re: Art and Craft club ideas please!!!

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 23:20:02 PDT

    Dear Margaret,

            Try woodcarving, turning wood on a lathe, stained glass, handmade
    books, papermaking, all kinds of printmaking...just some quick Friday AM
    thoughts.
    I will try to locate a website address for the Columbus Cultural Arts
    Center which specializes in adult level classes such as the ones you are
    seeking. The center is in a restored armory and is quite successful in its
    mission to the Columbus community.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    I am really excited about this opportunity and thank you in anticipation of
    any help or
    advice that you may be able to offer me!
    Gratefully
    Margaret

    Ann Heineman.....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School....Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050 ... Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522

    ---