Re: Pack-ratting (tuna fish cans)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 22:07:24 PDT

    I just pulled out all of the electrical parts of a gold chandelier and epoxy
    glued small tuna cans on top of the cup part that held the plastic candle
    part of the lights. I sprayed the whole thing with flex tone green spray
    paint and then painted a wash of moss green over it. I put sea foam green
    candles inside of the tune cans. It looks way more impressive than it
    sounds. I got the chandelier for 6.00. It makes a perfect romantic candle
    light for over the patio table.
    Janice

    ---